Own an Ella Cafe Location
Ella Cafe never deviates from the old-world artisan recipe for making coffee and uses only the freshest, high-quality ingredients. Believing that there are no shortcuts to creating quality products. We are currently searching for qualified multi-unit franchisee candidates to partner with us to propel the growth of our concept throughout the United States.
- Including all your partners, you must have a minimum liquidity of $250,000 and a minimum net worth of $750,000 per restaurant to be developed.
- You or your Operating Partner must have familiarity with the trade area that you desire to develop.
- You and your Operating Partner must demonstrate the enthusiasm, drive, and passion required to operate an Ella Cafe restaurant to our highest standards.
- You must commit to spending the majority of your time in the operation of your restaurant(s). Alternatively, you may designate an Operating Partner to fill this role.
- You or your Operating Partner must have a proven track record as an owner or operator in QSR, fast casual, restaurant dining, or a retail business.
Frequently Asked Questions
You get access to our Ella Cafe brand recipes & procedures, vendors, training, store build-out & trade dress, website, social media, mobile ordering, rewards program, gift card program, on-going coaching, etc.
Our initial franchise fee is $40,000 per location. Our continuing royalty fee is 7% of net sales and our brand marketing fund contribution fee is 2% of net sales.
You should be very familiar with the trade area that you want to develop. We will discuss your options for securing a specific restaurant location during the franchise evaluation process.Our Ella Plantation Flagship store is located in the South East United States, most specifically South Florida.
Normally, we award franchises for multiple restaurants under a Multi-Unit Operator Agreement. However, depending upon qualifications, a Territory Agreement would be considered in undeveloped areas.
A range of $269,900 to $799,000 for the standard in-line unit. This cost does not take into consideration any tenant improvement money, credits, or work provided by the landlord/property management to reduce overall costs.
We currently do not offer any financing options.
The Path To Franchising
We have made the path to franchising as simple as we can, and it all starts with a friendly conversation.
- Getting Started
We don’t sell franchises. We award them to qualified people who can build on our brand success. So, let’s get to know each other and see if it’s a good fit. Reach out today by filling out the inquiry form below, and we will be in touch to set-up an introductory call.
Once both of us agree that Ella Cafe is a great fit, you will be invited to apply for franchise candidacy. This is where we will collect more detailed information about yourself and any partners to help us move forward in the qualifying process. A follow-up call may be scheduled to discuss the application/verify qualifications before sending out a copy of our Franchise Disclosure Document for your review.
- Due Diligence
Review our Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD). The FDD is an extremely detailed document that will provide the detail necessary for you to make an informed decision about our franchise offering.
- Discuss trade area and market research in anticipation of Discovery Day. You will begin conducting market and demographic research on those potential trade areas.
- Ella Cafe will conduct a background and credit check on the franchise candidate(s).
- Discovery Day
Come visit us in Plantation, FL. This is your opportunity to meet our senior management team and staff, view our operation, and hear more about the long-term vision for our brand.
- Approval Committee
The Executive Team meets to discuss the awarding of your franchise.
- Award Franchise!
We sign and execute the franchise agreement and/or multi-unit operator agreement. This is when the journey withElla Cafe really begins.
9743 Broward Blvd,
Plantation, FL 33324
© Ella Cafe2022 | All Rights Reserved